Please order pilots through our dispatchers in Szczecin and Swinoujscie.
|by phone:||Szczecin: +48 91 4325656 and +48 604 200093
Swinoujscie: +48 91 3213431
|by e-mail :||firstname.lastname@example.org
Compulsory pilotage is regulated by:
1. Subject to subsection 2 pilotage is compulsory:
a) In the port of Swinoujscie for vessels and tow pushed units or towed units with an overall length of 60m or more and for vessels with an overall length 50m or more mooring in Basins Baltycki or Atlantycki or the Maritime Repair Shipyard,
b) In the ports of Szczecin and Police for vessels and tow pushed units or towed units with an overall length of 50m or more,
c) For vessels and tow pushed units or towed units in ports other than those referred to in paragraphs a) and b) with an overall length of 40m or more,
d) For vessels regardless of their length that may endanger the safety of navigation or port order,
e) For passenger vessels regardless of their length.
2. The Harbour Master may order any vessel to use pilot services if he/she considers that this is required for safe navigation in the prevailing conditions.
1. The Master or agent of a vessel shall order a pilot in the Pilot Station as follows:
1) for vessels entering the port, at least 4 hours before pilot embarkation ,
2) for vessels leaving the port, at least 2 hours before the estimated time of departure